How is cheese made?
It is made from fresh whole milk, with the addition of yeast, sourdough, salt and calcium dichloride.
- 1 Whole cow’s milk is pasteurized at a certain t.
- 2 When the pasteurized milk has cooled, rennet yeast and sourdough are added.
- 3 Yeast and yeast curdle the milk, which leads to protein coagulation. this results in a soft but dense and elastic mass called cheese.
- 4 The curd is cut and processed, separating the whey.
- 5 After the whey has drained, the cheese is pressed and cut into lumps, placed in tins and filled with brine.
- 6The process of salting and maturing follows.
- 7After the cheese has matured, it is packaged.
- 8We store the cheese in refrigerators at a temperature of 2 – 6 ° C.
How is Makler Danaya cheese made?
It is made from fresh whole milk, with the addition of yeast, sourdough and calcium dichloride.
- 1 Whole cow’s milk is pasteurized at a certain temperature.
- 2 When the pasteurized milk has cooled to a certain temperature, it is subjected to ultrafiltration so that only proteins and milk fats remain.
- 3 The resulting protein and milk fat concentrate is again pasteurized and homogenized under pressure.
- 4 After cooling to a certain temperature, rennet yeast and sourdough are added to the milk concentrate
- 5 The process of direct cutting and placing in boxes follows
- 6 The cheese thus prepared remains ripened by adding 3% sea salt.
- 7We store the cheese in refrigerators at a temperature of 2 – 6 ° C.
How is yellow cheese made?
It is made from fresh whole milk, yeast of lactic acid bacteria, sourdough and calcium dichloride are added.
- 1 Whole cow’s milk is pasteurized on a plate pasteurizer and then cooled to a certain temperature
- 2 After the milk has cooled, add yeast of medicinal acid bacteria, add calcium dochloride and curdle.
- 3 The coagulated milk is cut, heated and baked.
- 4 After draining the whey, a cheddarization process occurs until a certain pH is reached
- 5 The cheese is mechanized cut into slices of a certain thickness and evaporated with direct steam.
- 6 It is molded on a rotary molding machine.
- 7 It remains to mature.
- 8 After the ripening process, it is cut to vacuum pieces into small packages, others are vacuumed whole to reach the store network, where they are cut according to customer preferences.
How to make fresh mozzarella?
It is made from fresh whole milk, with the addition of yeast from lactic acid bacteria, calcium dichloride, curdled with yeast.
- 1 The pasteurized milk is cooled to a certain temperature, after which it is curdled.
- 2 This is followed by the processing of the obtained coagulum – cutting, shredding, baking.
- 3 The cheese is self-pressed and cheddar.
- 4 The cheddar cheese is cut and evaporated.
- 5 The molding is performed on rotary cylinders with molding sockets in them. By changing the cylinders, mozzarella is produced with different diameters, ie size and weight.
- 6 Sealed tightly in boxes of 1 kg., Stored in refrigerators at a temperature of 2 – 6 ° C.
How is halloumi cheese made?
It is made from fresh whole milk, with the addition of calcium dichloride and yeast.
- 1The milk is pasteurized on a plate pasteurizer, cooled, calcium dichloride is added and curdled.
- 2 The coagulated milk is cut, crushed, stirred and baked until the desired density of the cheese-cheese grains is reached.
- 3 The mixture of cheese grains and whey is drained and molded into perforated rectangular or cylindrical shapes when sliced.
- 4 This is followed by pressing, cutting the cheese with a parallelepiped shape.
- 5 It is salted in pasteurized and cooled brine
- 6 Drain and season with spices, depending on the type of halloumi cheese