MAKLER KOMERS The dairy
products we all love!
More about Makler
Your partner in the choice of high quality dairy products, production, distribution and logistics
From the very beginning and in the future, we will continue to satisfy and complement the preferences and requirements of all YOU, our customers, partners and friends, because you are important to us, we grow and develop together!
How is cheese made?
- 1Whole cow’s milk is pasteurized at a certain t.
- 2When the pasteurized milk has cooled, rennet yeast and sourdough are added.
- 3Yeast and yeast curdle the milk, which leads to protein coagulation. this results in a soft but dense and elastic mass called cheese
- 4The curd is cut and processed, separating the whey.
- 5After the whey has drained, the cheese is pressed and cut into lumps, placed in tins and filled with brine.